(Melon Wars Emergency Backup Event)
- Friday evening, April 29th, to Sunday morning, May 1st
- Antique Acres (http://www.antiqueacres.org ) just south of Janesville, Iowa.
- 7610 Waverly Rd, Cedar Falls, IA 50613
- Hosted by Heraldshill
- Site: free will donation (suggest $10)
- Inn: free will donation (no feast)
- Camp sites: nightly fee, electrical extra (fee per the park, honor system envelopes at kiosk) http://www.antiqueacres.org/camping.html
- Pets on leash okay, neighbor dogs may come to visit
- Archery including nighttime Moon Shoot (check your arrow tips!)
- Thrown weapons
- Room for Rattan/Stile Practice if desired
- Possible tour of the Antique Acres steam tractors museum? (will need to make prior arrangements)
- Breakfast: breakfast runzas, biscuits ‘n’ gravy vs breakfast sandwiches, instant oatmeal, hard-boiled eggs, fruit…
- Lunch: runzas (beef & sauerkraut, BBQ chicken, pizza), beef stew and a veggie soup (in cups), cheese, carrots/celery, animal crackers with frosting. Feel free to bring deserts and side dishes.
- Event Stewards – Brigida von München and William Fletcher of Carbery
- Sign-in/Troll – Avelyn Carbery
- Inn Steward/s – Stasi vs Sofya vs Juliana
- Archery MIC – Gobban Mac Roibeáird and William Fletcher of Carbery
- Thrown MIC – Brigida von München
- Combat/Stile MIC – ? volunteers ?
Hotel and outside Campground Information (courtesy Antique Acres website): http://www.antiqueacres.org/uploads/5/3/0/8/53081705/hotels_and_campgrounds.pdf